Travel nurses are highly in demand, due to their flexible shift timings and placement in any destinations as required. But for travel nurses, it is very much needed to select the right recruiter. Being a nurse with flying wings to travel, if one is looking for the right placement to work with, then there are many Top Rated Travel Nursing Companies. These companies have been rated as per the review of travel nurses, who have been working with them without any discomfort in their profession.
Not only nurses, even their recruiters spend hours in searching a travel nurse. They generally use Social Media Networking, Job postings, sending mass mails, telephonic calls and campaigns. Though there are several medias for search, telephonic campaigns are highly effective as every agency have the database of candidates with personal information and phone numbers.
Travel Nurse Recruiters Search
There are around 119 travel nursing agencies, based on their popularities. Below mentioned are some basic criteria’s for Top Rated Travel Nursing Companies, which is to be known by a travel nurse before joining an agency.
- Good Communication Skills – The prime media to know a person is through communication, for which knowing the language understandable by the world is must. Having good and regular communication with recruiters adds a lot for a proper guideline for a travel nurse.
- Honesty – What one expects from a recruiter and the recruiter from one, should be openly conveyed, keeping honesty in mind.
- Easy Accessibility – Generally, travel nurses reach out to unknown places, which need them to be in touch with someone who is available through phone or mail to solve their problems.
- Patience – A recruiter must have patience to listen and to provide reassurance by answering all queries.
- Trustworthy – A recruiter must be dedicated and fully alert regarding aligning the right positions for every individual as per their needs.
- Pleasant worker – Everyone looks for recruiters who are good to interact with. Travel nurses mostly end up with a long time contract with their recruiters due to their kindness and care.
- Recognition – Last but not the least, a recruiter must be well known and highly recommended for being a good advisor to all candidates. Find new ideas for assignments, with dedication and taking the extra step out to meet specific needs of candidates and being known to all through internet and communication as well.
Top Rated Travel Nursing Companies also have Bonus programs for travel nurses. To start with is the new hire bonus plans. Companies offera New Hire Bonus, which is paid before they start the assignment and once the assignment is over they receive the remaining amount. Then comes the Loyalty Bonus,which is only eligible after 6 weeks or more with working hours of 36 hours a week. With huge list of choices, one has to seek for the best to have a blasting career ahead. Grab the best for a fun filled life and career ahead.